Monday, August 18, 2014

Just an Introduction :)

So, this is my first attempt at telling people about my -unique to some but normal to others- crazy life as a homeschooling-stay-at-home-momma of five kiddos under the age of 8, and fire wife of ( almost ) 9 years. I am married to my best friend and he is my high school sweetheart. He works as a Captain at a Fire Department a county over from us and he is an EMT-I for the same county. He runs medical calls along with Fire calls. He volunteers with our local fire department and teaches classes and training on the side as well. Yeah, he is my Hero ;) My kiddos are amazing...and crazy...and wild...and very very different from one another. They range in age from 2 months to 7 years old. I homeschool my two oldest boys ( 7 and 5 ) who are exactly 17 months apart in age. I also have a ( just turned ) 4 year old and an 18 month old ( who is also 17 months older than his little sister ) My husband works a CRAZY schedule. He doesn't get holidays or weekends off unless his shift is already scheduled to be off. He works 24 hour shifts and some shifts are 48 hours or longer...so that leaves only me :) and 5 kiddos on a normal basis...which can be a little insane sometimes BUT I wouldn't trade it for the world. My life as a fire wife gives me a unique view of life. How precious it is, how fast it can change or be over and how amazing each day God gives us is. Oh, and that's the most important part of me, I am a saved by grace Christian who lives for and loves God with all her heart. If you don't like my viewpoint that's ok but your opinions won't change mine :) I love every second of the life God has given me and my family, even if at times it gets stressful ( and BELIEVE me it does ) I am blessed beyond measure. As a stay-at-home momma and wife with a household of  7 to manage I try my best to stretch every dollar that my hubby brings home to us and I do the best stretching with our grocery bill. I love to coupon, follow sales and make a meal plan in order to do so. I am by no means an "extreme couponer" nor will I ever be. I don't go to 10 different stores to chase deals either. I normally go to 3 stores TOPS when shopping. I don't have time to be crazy in that department lol. Which stores I go to depends on which town I'm shopping in that week. We are kind of in the middle of 2 towns so where we go also depends on what errands we are having to run. I LOVE to cook. I try my best to love to clean ;) and around here there's ALWAYS cooking and cleaning to be done ;) Fall is my favorite season and I'm obsessed with the 1950's...thats my introduction. I hope you enjoyed it and I will be posting more about my crazy life soon so if you want to hear about it go ahead and follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment